Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Night

I've had a bunch of meltdowns lately because it's my last semester before GRADUATION! I've been struggling to motivate myself because I'm pretty burnt out after the hectic summer we had. A few weeks ago, I came home and Cameron had Family Night all planned out. We made a paper chain together counting down to Graduation, and watched the clip on LDS.org about running the marathon and never being alone [He's kind of amazing like that]. We used white printer paper strips for school days, and colored cardstock for weekends and holidays. TOTALLY WORTH IT! I love seeing the chain get shorter and shorter, and we both live for Thursday night when we get 3 colored strips in a row. Thanksgiving looks like a total party as far as the chain goes. :) Either way, we're in the home stretch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS