Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update on the Job

Hello!
No word for sure yet on the job. I did receive an e-mail from them yesterday that said they hadn't come to a decision yet, but that they would be in contact with me shortly. They're in the process of moving offices, so I'm sure things are crazy over there. I'm just happy it's not a "no!"
I'll keep you posted. :)
-Kristin

p.s. in other news, we are officially less than a month away from graduation!
p.p.s. we get the key to our new ADORABLE place on Monday. :) woo hoo! (For those of you who didn't know we were moving...I promise there will be a very detailed post with pictures etc. I apologize if you didn't know this already-we wanted to keep it on the DL so people in our ward wouldn't shun us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS