Monday, March 29, 2010

Materialistic Monday: Chewlry

I've always been a strong believer of the "If you don't go to the mall, you won't find anything you can't live without" mentality, but every now and again a girl needs a little something...

This is my latest love:



The sprinkles charm bracelet by chewlry.


Isn't it gorgeous?! I think I look at it at least 3 times a day. Maybe I should just make it my desktop image. If you haven't seen chewlry's shop yet, GO! now. I'll wait. Have you ever seen so much fabulous, well-priced jewelry? This charm bracelet is only $15. Holy smack. It's quickly climbing the charts from a want to a need. Especially since C is taking me to see Michael Buble Wednesday night. [It's my graduation present!] He also told me I could buy something new to wear. Now, if only I could find a dress and shoes to match this bracelet, I'd really be in business. Thrift stores, here I come!

If any of you lovely readers just HAVE to buy this bracelet for me, let me know. I'll send you my address lickety split! [just kidding. but seriously.]

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for featuring me! And have fun at the Michael Buble concert, sounds awesome :)
    Thanks again!
    Alyssa :) (chewlry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, I love that bracelet!!! I hope you get it! I love your blog too..thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS