Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Shower!

This post has been needing to happen for a while. Two weeks ago, 4 fantastic ladies pulled together to throw me the most adorable baby shower ever! (Major shout out to Whitney who actually drove all the way from Idaho to make things look gorgeous and to Jessica who stayed up til all hours of the night finishing this and making the cake!). I seriously couldn't have asked for more. What fun it was to see everyone who came out and showed their support. It means so much to me. I ran out of thank you cards, but should be able to pick some up tomorrow, so yeah. I'm happy that's something I can do from the couch as my ankles have swollen up in the past 2 days. :)

But seriously, check these pictures out!


How gorgeous is that spread? Whitney sure is good at what she does, and Jessica, that cake is TOO dang cute!


I am totally stunned at how many people stopped by to say hello and stayed to chat and give much needed advice about these babies. It was so fun to see everybody! Somehow I managed to not get a single picture of me with Whitney, but here are some of the party. :)


Whitney was the photographer, so I suppose it makes sense that she's not in any of these, but it still bums me out. She cracks me up. Halfway through the party she told me to stop eating because all the pictures she had of me, I had something in my mouth. The food was GOOD. Jessica made a tortellini soup and homemade bread that was to. die. for. YUM. I think the recipe's on her blog.



These boys are SPOILED.


I can't thank everyone enough for making such a fuss over me. It sure made the last little while fun and gave me something to look forward to toward the end of this pregnancy. I can't wait to see their little bodies in all the clothes we got.


Only 6 more weeks! (tops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS