Friday, February 8, 2013

Girl's Night Out!

I have this great friend named Tori. She lives about 40 minutes away from me. We both have kids, all boys, and we always have a blast when we get together. It just doesn't happen very often. Somehow, tonight, the husbands offered to watch the boys at Parker University while Tori and I went out to do some shopping. It was a complete blast. And just what I needed.

As we both spend so much time around boys, we don't get to be girly very often. We went to Sam Moon, a complete wonderland for inexpensive jewelry, accessories, etc. I was in heaven. We spent a couple hours browsing and I got a couple watches, necklaces, and pairs of earrings. It felt so good to be pampered for a bit!

Back at Parker, dad was teaching them all about basketball.

As luck would have it, my phone died almost as soon as we got the store. So Cameron couldn't even find me if he wanted to. And he wanted to...

When we got back to Parker, my boys were hungry and needed clean diapers but I was really unprepared for staying out so long! We got them right home and fed, cleaned up, and snuggled into bed. Nash cuddled right up to me. Which he never does. I love that feeling. It reminds me he is still my little boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS