Saturday, June 15, 2013

Busy at my feet

Before we had children, I would be making dinner or reading a book on the couch or doing some other everyday thing and wonder what it would be like to do that same thing when all was "busy at my feet." I wanted that chaos. 

Now, my boys are speed-walking halfway out-of-control everywhere. Hitting toys against the wall just to see if they make noise. Pulling pots and pans out of the cupboards. Chasing each other. Teaming up to chase the dog we're watching this weekend. Climbing stairs. Bringing pillows into the dining room just to flop on them. And laughing and laughing at everything. 

This is the best dang chaos I have ever experienced. 

3 comments:

  1. amen. lovely beautiful hair pulling choas that makes our lives so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this. Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the laughing and the noise. So awesome! :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS