Monday, April 6, 2009

"lanky, claw-toed, gorilla babies" -Jessica McGuire


Cameron jammed his left [big] toe while playing basketball on Christmas day. It has been appropriately rotting for the past 3 and a half months. He played in our ward's intramural basketball game last week and squished that purple toenail up against his shoe. Apparently his toenail had had enough because it stood straight up and started causing lots of pain. ouch!

Cam asked me what I thought he should do. I told him to shower so it was clean and wouldn't get infected. Ask me if we even have band-aids. nope. He got out of the shower and put some pjs on, [so I could take pictures]. :) but really, I snapped a couple with my phone and spent the rest of the time gagging in the corner. [I got my mom's gag reflex...really, it's genetic] He finally pulled it off which made his face look like this. :)


Poor guy!

I think this only goes to prove Jessica's point when she labled me and Cameron's future children as "lanky, claw-toed, gorilla babies." Thanks Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS