Friday, April 17, 2009

u.p. to the d.a.t.e.

Finals are kicking my rear.
Cam seems to be doing fine.

I start my internship on Tuesday. Let's hear it for change!
If I had it my way, I would quit everything and just be home.

Cam is trying to console me via text message. It's not going very well, but the thought is sweet.
I haven't been able to work out, scrapbook, or quilt in who knows how long.

Finals are still kicking my rear.
Cam is at the library again.
If I can make it through the next 3 days life will be pretty darn stellar.

People in my finals groups are completely flaking out on me and/or driving me INSANE.
Finals are over in 3 days.
Cam is as handsome as ever. (he's not a loser. he works out. sometime i won't be a loser too!)

I can't seem to make up my mind as to whether to really "go for it" in the career arena. It changes on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. Today is a career day.

ha.

-----------------------------------

But it is amazing how a nice long hot shower, a good country mix, a sea salt mask, shaving your legs, plucking your eyebrows, using that [really] decadent body wash, new makeup from mom [thanks!], and taking a ridiculously long time to do your hair can fix everything.

Bring on the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS