Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[Slaughtered Chickens] = [Busy Busy!]

I know I haven't posted anything substantial in....forever, but we really are running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Here's a condensed version of what's been going on.

Cam:

  • works at Gurus in the mornings

  • took Molecular Biology in Spring Term [and got an A! woot!]

  • works at Dr. Carr's Chiropractic Office until 6:30 M-Th

  • bikes 30 minutes to and from the chiropractic office

  • homework, homework, homework

  • drove to AZ for Grandpa Frost's funeral

  • drove to AZ for the Call Family Reunion

  • picked up the beamer and drove back to UT with the top down [hair blowing in the wind for 7 hours, that's love :)]

  • started summer term: taking Pearl of Great Price and Weightlifting


Kristin:

  • works 15 hours a week at the RSC designing books

  • works 20 hours a week at Gardner Village [in West Jordan] as the marketing intern

  • works as much as she possibly can for Eastwind Creations designing wedding announcements

  • took 2 classes spring term: Writing about the Arts and Humanities, and Family History [still waiting to hear on grades]

  • drove to AZ 2 weeks in a row with Cam

  • started summer term: taking anthropology 101...don't procrastinate your gen eds!


Current Status of Hobbies:

  • Quilt: in a bag, underneath the end table. Sewing Machine hasn't been plugged in for over 6 weeks now.

  • Scrapbook: coming along slowly but surely. Lucky to add 1 page to it every week

  • Sudoku: Still on puzzle set 43. they get harder as you go on! augh!

  • Skirts: purchased fabric today, looking for a pattern. I buy fabric like I know what I'm doing with it. lol.

  • Blog: pathetically neglected.


The good news is, I'm at the point where I can start crossing things off my list! I've finished 2 out of 3 classes I had to take this summer and I'm 4.5 weeks away from finishing my internship. We've also had a BLAST along the way. :) Sometimes it's really fun to be busy...

Stay tuned for the explanation of the fun!

  • 2nd honeymoon [sort of]

  • shaving cream fight

  • hot springs

  • bed and breakfast surprise [spiders]

  • etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS