Sunday, April 1, 2012

Full Circle

A while ago, I posted this. And so many of you showed your support by sending in a square of fabric and a sweet note to our little family, before our boys were even on the radar. The notes were very well timed.

My mom and I laid out the quilt top while I was on bedrest during our IVF cycle.

My sister finished the quilt just in time for my baby shower.



The quilt hung in our hospital room when our boys were admitted to the NICU.

And now, the quilt is doing what it was always intended to do. Wrap up my sweet boys and cuddle them close.

So thank you for all of your support. All the prayers, notes, meals, tears, kindness we've received over the past few years means so much to us.

Here's to answered prayers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS