Monday, January 25, 2010

#19

:) Be on the lookout for a 7-page scrap-blitz on the beautiful Lillie Moore!


my love. i snapped these pictures on our way home from Emilee’s in the summer of 2009. There is so much “you” crammed into these two tiny pictures. I love them. 1. your car. that little beamer is about to die, but you love it to death. It’s so fun to play “teenagers” with you and drive with the top down. 2. your tennessee hat. I love how much you loved your mission. It’s a great comfort to me to know that you served happily and honorably for two whole years. You’ll be a great example to our kids. 3. the sunglasses. they’re so awesome, you’ll make a special effort to put your contacts in just so you can wear them when you drive max (the beamer). 4. The picture from California. It’s been there since we were dating. A wonderfully immature reminder of the day we first said “i love you.” 5. Your wedding ring. I love LOVE seeing that ring on your finger. I love that you are mine. that you always will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS