Saturday, March 16, 2013

Goodnight Sweethearts, Goodnight

Lately, Nash has become my biggest fan. He comes and gives me the biggest hugs over and over again, always wants to know what I am doing and must be touching me if there is any possibility of making that happen. It has also caused a little bit of separation anxiety, though, which makes bedtime hard. I have found that talking about the wonderful and fun day we had and singing a few songs right at the edge of their cribs helps calm him down to go to sleep.

Granger always joins the party and it becomes me giggling with him and comforting Nash at the same time. Cameron took this picture without me knowing tonight. I am in love with it. It captures the moment perfectly. My boys are so different and it gives me such incredible confidence as their mother to be able to recognize and meet their separate needs.

They mean everything to me.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I look up to you and Cameron so much as amazing examples of parents. Your cute little family is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such an incredible mom. I don't say that because I'm your sister, I say that because you, without a doubt. Are. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much. Reading your blog help to console my aching-for-a-baby heart. :) Maybe I can be an amazing mom like you someday.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS