Monday, June 21, 2010

Celebrate the Day

The Completing Him Challenge for today is to remember and celebrate our wedding day. Here are some of my favorite pictures and memories from 1.02.09, one of the best days of my life.





C & I were married in the Mesa, Arizona LDS Temple.


We believe in eternal marriage that is not subject to "until death do you part."


How grateful I am for the doctrine of eternal families and for the knowledge that comes with it. I cannot express how much joy I get from knowing that C and I will truly be together forever. If you're interested in how these doctrines came to be or how you can have them for yourself, please don't hesitate to contact me, or visit the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' website.












oh, what a day that was!


And to think it only gets better from there.


Marriage between man and wife is truly a blessing from our Heavenly Father.



9 comments:

  1. I'm participating in the challenge, too.

    Celebrate marriage by visiting my HELLO, HANDSOME! Blog Party

    http://www.homemakerhoney.com/p/hello-handsome-giveaway-list.html

    Deborah
    Homemaker Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wedding photos! You had a beautiful bouquet.

    You two look so happy! It's also great when I still see those smiles years later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i commission you to do my wedding pages?

    please?

    these are all so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen- I drove through NAU and it was EFY, and I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my goodness, no way!!! I'm still crazy in love with EFY. I was just talking about it today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just (okay "just" may be stretching it... weeks ago and I'm just barely getting around to answering may be more accurate) saw your comment on my blog. Of course it's okay that you found me haha! It's so fun knowing people in the ward. I seriously know nobody. I've been in YW's so I don't get to meet anyone. I'm in love with these scrapbook pages! I keep wanting to go digital but I pretend I have no time. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Kenna. you totally can. I've thought about starting to scrap for hire on the side, actually. It's crossed my mind more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, i love me some dayna... :)

    sold. i have wedding pictures and nothing to do with them. seriously.

    scrap for hire is a great idea. i will be your first customer...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable the two of you are! My sweet hubby and I will be celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary in October and we still adore each other. Not that we've had a perfect marriage, there have been trials along the way, but knowing we were committed has gotten us through.

    Wishing you every happiness.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS