Monday, June 7, 2010

Freezer Cooking Menu: June 2010



The meals in our freezer are dwindling, which means it must be time for OAMC! I'm hoping to have my major cooking day on Saturday, but it may get pushed to Monday, so my mom can help. She'll be in town all week! I'm so excited to see her!

Our month is going to cost next to nothing because I already have about 10 pounds of chicken and 4 pounds of ground beef that I found on sale last month. I also found dry milk on sale at Smiths for a dollar, so I bought 6. Now I can afford to buy dehydrated fruit for the oatmeal! I can't wait.

Here's what's going down:

Dinners

  • Buffalo Chicken Pizza

  • Stuffed Hamburgers [Jalapeno Cheddar this time.]

  • Italian Chicken Rolls

  • Lasagna

  • Taco Salad

  • Cream Cheese Chicken

  • Sweet & Sour Chicken Bowls

  • Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches

  • Chicken Enchiladas

  • Tamale Pie

  • Pineapple Chicken

  • Macaroni Chicken Bake

  • Divine Crock Pot Chicken

  • Teriyaki Stir Fry


Sides

Lunches

Breakfast

Need some recipes? Check out my Recipes page!

Note: I've also had requests to come see a Freezer Cooking day in action. I'm happy to open up my kitchen to those who are interested. Contact me for more information.

Leave a comment with a recipe you'd like to see. I'll post a recipe as soon as it receives 5 votes!

1 comment:

  1. you know this already but one of your freezer days should be at my house. i need it and it would be fun! any time, i am open, i will evern take great pics of all our work! and the FiF. deal is something to help get us going, just cus nothing gets done does not make it a failure. you still did other things like give service to someone desperately in need [that's for sure!].... ;D and support semi-local family and not eat ice cream when everyone around you did! impressive!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS