Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lunch.

This morning, I was woken up with a hot mug of cocoa from C after he smooched me and pointed to my slippers and robe all ready for me. That's my life ladies. Be jealous.

I had a wonderfully relaxing morning full of snuggly robes and puzzles. I got ready for work and gave myself a time limit to work on the puzzle so I wouldn't be late getting out the door. Time limit came. I stood up.

And then realized how absolutely wrong my time limit was! I needed to be AT work at 9:45. Not LEAVING for work at 9:45!

In my frenzy to grab something for lunch I threw the can opener in my purse along with a tupperware bowl, spoon, and can of Spaghetti-Os.

Yep. It's one of *those* days.


And yet, I still have a grin on my face because of that wonderful man of mine and his ability to make waking up something awesome.


:)

1 comment:

  1. you kill me. you crack me up. it is so funny how intense you are. glad you had a great morning. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS