Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Facelifts All Around!

It was recently brought to my attention that people actually want to know what I'm designing. It was also brought to my attention that a lot of people don't even know the extent of my designing.

So here it is, friends.

I design websites & blogs.


From scratch, from blogger templates, from wordpress, etc.


Headers, custom coding, backgrounds, buttons, navigation bars, social media buttons, etc.


Basically, I design the whole enchilada.



I design promotional materials.


This includes, but is absolutely not limited to, backdrops for retail stores, signs for retail stores, flyers, brochures, newspaper and magazine advertisements, etc.



I design parties.


Invites, announcements, dessert tables, etc.


[10 bucks says you're sick of hearing about these. :)]



I design by request.


I've designed senior ads, touched up photos, scrapbooked for others, etc.


[I would LOVE to design pass-along cards for adoptive couples.]



Like I said, I design the whole enchilada.


And now, I'm giving those design services a home.


Click here to see examples of the whole enchilada.



I figured I'd fill you in before you just started seeing random posts about new designs I've done. :)


There are currently 3 of 5 openings available in my design queue. If you would like to discuss pricing for your design project please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin...
    Had some time and was looking at your blog (all sections)... I do love your outlook on life and how ambitious you are. I think it's great and I'm sure you will be (if not already have been) an amazing mentor and example for young ladies in your community and church... life is short and it's amazing to see the passion you pursue all things with. bravo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS