Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Duck Pond

When we started thinking about moving to Arizona, my sister and her family who live in Denver decided to come out for the weekend to meet the boys. We grabbed food for a picnic (firehouse subs...if you've never been you really should go!) and brought bread to feed the ducks at the pond near BYU campus. Lillie is just over 2 years old now and a total hoot to watch. Every time she threw a piece of bread into the water she said "there you go duckie!" Lindsay and Mackay sure have a lot of energy to keep up with her and Jessica proved once again that she will forever be the best aunt. Lillie and my boys sure love her.


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these updates! I've missed you guys. :) I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great. What's your opinion on the sling?

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS