Friday, September 28, 2012

Parker University, You Lucky Dog!

About 3 weeks ago, Parker University got seriously lucky. It gained one brilliant student. And since then he has really earned his stripes, so to speak. I'm pretty proud of Cam. He works so hard to be able to come home and BE home when he is home. He wakes up at 5 every morning and has scriptures and breakfast with me before starting his 12 hour (minimum) day. He walks through the door around 6 -8 every night and the boys just light up. He aced his first quiz and scored 9% above the average on his first exam. He is always so happy to be learning what he loves. And we have a GREAT group of friends already that are in the program. Here is my dashing husband on his first day of school. Couldn't be prouder. You rock, babe.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these last 2 posts! Love seeing more of your LIFE! Keep 'em coming! (I think you need 2 blogs you popular lady, one for work, and one for just ME (and my kids, they love the pics too) to see pics of your boys and you guys! ;D looooove ya!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS