Tuesday, September 14, 2010

At the Drive In


C totally spoiled me and took me to see Toy Story 3 at the drive-in in West Valley. We decided to go the "The Mayan" restaurant in Sandy before the show. I was totally blown away!


For those of you who don't know, The Mayan restaurant is like a Disneyland ride. The entryway is all decked out like a cave, inside there are treehouses, different platforms, tons of greenery, cliffs, waterfalls, etc. Every ten minutes or so, the water in the waterfalls gets really loud and these divers appear. They jump off pipes in the ceiling, off the waterfalls, everywhere. It's incredible! I loved it.



After dinner, we drove over to West Valley and hit up the drive-in for Toy Story 3. We drove Max [our little old-school BMW convertible] so we could lounge in the backseat and enjoy the show. It was awesome! I'd never been to the drive-in before. It rocked.



Because it was my first time to the drive-in, I didn't know that you get to watch both movies for one price. Prince of Persia started at around midnight. By one o'clock, I was fast asleep, so we took off and drove home. Next time I'll have to psyche up for the double feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS