Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Custom Design: Baby Details



I have had these gorgeous pictures of the boys since they were less than two months old. I've been wanting to put them together in a collage for their nursery and I am completely thrilled at how they turned out. They add such a sweet feeling to the nursery. A reminder of just how tiny they once were.



So much so, that I made a freebie for ya! {And you can use it for whatever you'd like - Not just baby stuff!}

It fits in an 8x10 frame and is compatible with photoshop and photoshop elements. You'll need a basic understanding of clipping masks.

To download, just click here.

And if you make something with this, I would LOVE to see it! Send it to me in an e-mail or something. For real.

 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks! I can see some great christmas presents coming from these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I'm SO excited to use this in a couple years! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome and your boys are adorable. I have been wanting to do something like but do not have the talent you do, so thank you so much for sharing!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I wish I had taken detail shots of my boys. Can't wait to see what I can put together with what I have. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm i somehow missed that these were their full names...i LOVE them! such great names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to use this.....sigh I need to get photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you... can wait to use this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. [...] when the boys were just 5 weeks old. Alta is responsible for the gorgeous detail shots used in my baby detail collages. And the family photos on my about page. She is so talented. I absolutely love her work. I’m [...]

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS