Friday, May 21, 2010

Finish It Friday: Come Link Up!


Last weeks super productive Saturday really sold me on Finish It Friday. I've decided to make this a regular thing here on the bloggy blog. {And thus spend more than 5 seconds designing a cute little logo}

Post your Finish It Friday list on your own blog and come link back here. On Monday, we'll see how everything went for ya with another link up!

This weekend's projects are:

  1. New Finish It Friday logo

  2. Blog Train Contribution {Look for some FAB digi scrap supplies on June 1st!}

  3. Pictures ORDERED for the kitchen. Not even put in the frames, just ordered. Sheesh. Heaven knows I should be able to handle that!


1 comment:

  1. love this idea. i pretty much do it already cus every thursday night adam asks me what is on my list of things to do for the weekend. and every week i have at least 5 things i want to do...may have to post this on my OTHER blog. hehe! when you guys coming up? we give up on nate, boo on him!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS